refer to the addon installation instructions. the filename is zippo.py and it is lib/python/addons/
Zippo is a tool for speeding up Lighting. It lives in the Lighting Tab of the Toolbar, and has the following functions:
- small images: uses lower rez versions of texture images, speeds up viewport loading
- Simplify buttons for subsurf and child particles (same as the scene ones)
- restore local resolution in case low rez images are saved in the file.
- switching the active renderlayer
- Enable and create a simple material override for the active layer